Saturday, February 14, 2015

Three Things I Like about YOU!

I love my friends.  They give me strength, support, entertainment, creativity, and most of all ... love.  I remember having a discussion with one of my friends about how different friends are closer than others.  He said.. I think of it as a map.  Some friends ... no matter how far away... will be there for you no matter what.  Other friends.... that are closer on the map... are not going to go out of their way
to help.

It isn't anyone's "fault" that they aren't closer and more dependable than others.  We all have to choose, sometimes unconsciously, who we are going to give our time to.  There are friends that we might hold close to our hearts, but the feeling isn't mutual.

 Three things I love about my friends...
1.  They take me as I am.  I do not have to entertain them or be someone I am not in their presence.  They love me with all my quirks, loud laugh, and impulsive decisions.
2.  They are there for me when I need anything from a hug to help building my business.  I know I have a support group and fans out there in the world when I am feeling as small as a grain of sand on the beach.
3.  They make my life so interesting!  I can't imagine a day without connecting with a friend!

I lost several friends over the past couple years.  It has been difficult.  As I get older... Oh MY.. I am now a "senior".... I see myself and others aging.  It is quite a transition.

I quickly made a video of many of the friends I have been with this past year.  You may be in the video!  If you are... Thank you for being in my life.  If you have been missed... please make sure you are caught in my lens at our next meeting... because you are just as important!


No comments:

Post a Comment